In today’s economy, everyone is looking for value. And real value begins with real quality and performance. That’s the thinking that drove the design of the all-new compact Roland SP-i printer/cutter series.
Available in 30” and 54” models, the VersaCAMM® SP-i is the perfect high-performance production tool for creating colorful decals, labels, banners, posters, vehicle and floor graphics, apparel decoration and just about any sign imaginable.
The VersaCAMM SP-i series is the industry’s most versatile entry-level device, combining 4-color printing and contour cutting all in one device through one seamless workflow. Roland Intelligent Pass Control technology virtually eliminates banding by optimizing masking patterns and dot placement at the edge of each pass and offers print speeds that are up to 50 percent faster than the previous models in Standard print mode. Other advanced features include automated maintenance, superior media handling, Ethernet connectivity, and an optional take-up system.
- 30” and 54” wide-format inkjet printer/cutters
- Roland Intelligent Pass Control for outstanding print quality and increased productivity
- ECO‐SOL MAX eco-solvent ink
- 1440 x 720 dpi resolution
- Uncoated media support
- Heavy‐duty media handling system supports heavier rolls
- SP-300i – up to 44 lbs.
- SP-540i – up to 66 lbs.
- VersaWorks 3.2 RIP software
- Integrated heater system
- Ethernet connectivity
- Automated maintenance system with redesigned maintenance cover
- Optional take‐up system